These terms and conditions govern your use of our Website (to the extent that these terms and conditions relate to the use of the Website such terms and conditions shall be referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”); by using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. These Terms and Conditions also govern the services ordered from us through the Website and services ordered from us other than through the Website. You agree that by using this Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and by ordering any of our services through the Website or otherwise you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
If you disagree with the Terms and Conditions you must not use our Website and you must not order services through the Website or otherwise.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Website or to order services through our Website. By using our Website or ordering services through our Website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
You should retain a copy of the Terms and Conditions for future reference.
Information about us
The Website www.saudiarabiavisa.net a site operated by Saudi Arabia Visa Services which is a trading name of Saudi Arabia Visa Services LTD ("we" "us" or "our") a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 12359477 and whose registered office is at 1 Burwood Place, Paddington, London, England, W2 2UT.
We provide consular services to individuals. In particular, we offer Visa services, Passport services, documents legalisation, Certification services; solicitor, Notary public and Chamber of commerce attestation, Saudi cultural attache attestation, Translations services, Medical examination, Courier services, Photography, Airport meet and greet Services.
Interpretation of terms
In these terms and conditions the following words will (unless the context otherwise requires) have the following meanings:-
“Saudi Arabia Visa Services” refers to Saudi Arabia Visa Services LTD and the terms “we”,”us” and “our” apply to Saudi Arabia Visa Services.
“Client” means you and includes your dependants, any client of yours or any third party visiting this Website.
“Contract” means legally binding agreement concluded upon payment or upon acceptance of our Terms and Conditions either in writing or agreeing by clicking “ACCEPT” button in our Website during registration (whichever is earlier).
“Services” means the provision of our services for the purposes of providing immigration advice, Visa services as stated in our Website. A detailed description of what is included in your Service can be found in the relevant visa pack downloadable at www.saudiarabiavisa.net .
"Website" means https://www.saudiarabiavisa.net/
Saudi Arabia Visa Services offers tailor made consular services as per clients’ requirement. A detailed description of what is included in your Service can also be found on the Website.
This service entitles an hour consultation with one of our experienced consultants to review all the paper work and the application forms. We will provide a detailed feedback of the documents and advice on any issues with the documents or any further documents/ information/ amendments required in support of the application according to the embassy requirements and have the best chance of success. This service will also include the submission and collection of the documents to and from the relevant embassy.
Document Verification, Attestation and Legalisation Services
This service entitles half an hour consultation with one of our experienced consultants to review all the paper work . We will provide a detailed feedback of the documents and advice on any issues with the documents or any further documents/ information required in support of the application to ensure a higher chance for a successful outcome. Will also include as part of this service, the submission and collection of the documents to and from the relevant embassy or government department.
Telephone Consultation involved an hour consultation over the telephone with one of our experienced consultants to discuss about the eligibility and the application process involved. We will discuss the step-by-step guide as to how to apply for the visa and the documents required for the application. This service also entitles answers to any queries that you may have regarding their application. We will advise you of any issues that we can foresee and how to improve the chances of success.
Face to Face Consultation
Face to Face Consultation entitles to meet in-person with one of our experienced consultants for an hour to discuss about the eligibility and the application process involved. We will discuss the step by step guide as to how to apply for the visa and the documents required for the application. This service also entitles answers to any queries that you may have regarding your application. We will advise you on any issues that we can foresee and how to improve the chances of success.
Form Filling Service
Form Filling Service involves filling out the visa application forms that is relevant to you. This service entitles an initial eligibility of you against the current immigration rules and filling out the application form by one of our experienced immigration consultants with the information that are provided by you.
Courier service includes arranging collection and or delivery of documents to the nominated address at your convenient time through a reputed courier company.
Medical Tests and Examinations
Medical tests and examinations include booking your appointment through one of the registered clinics we deal with, to ensure all the necessary tests required are carried out and your medical report meets the requirement of the relevant embassy.
We may offer additional services. For example, VIP Service, Digital Photo Service, Passport Service, Pre-check Service, Immigration Service, Invitation Services, Tourist vouchers, E-Visa. If we do decide to offer additional services the full description of those services will be available on the Website and more information about the service can be obtained from your dedicated consultant.
Period of Engagement of Service
Upon payment or upon acceptance of our Terms and Conditions either in writing or agreeing by clicking “ACCEPT” button in our Website during registration (whichever is earlier), you are deemed to have engaged us for the relevant services that we offer. This is the time when the ‘period of engagement’ starts and it will be complete when we have delivered the service that you have purchased.
Delivery of Service
Upon payment, we will endeavour to deliver the Service to you within the time frame specified in writing to you upon purchase of a Service. However and suggested time periods for delivery of the Services are estimates only and in certain cases this may take longer, depending on the complexity of the Client's profile and the type of service the Client selects. Saudi Arabia Visa Services does not issue visas or passports and cannot make any guarantee that any issuing authority will issue any document, grant a visa or reject an application. Saudi Arabia Visa Services will send completed applications by signed and tracked mail unless otherwise instructed. A delivery charge will be added to your order. Secure Mail, Same day couriers, UK Overnight Couriers, International Courier services and other third-party delivery companies are subject to the conditions set by these individual companies. Saudi Arabia Visa Services accepts no liability for loss or delays incurred when using third party companies.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree to the following:
• To do all things reasonably requested by Saudi Arabia Visa Services to assist our immigration consultant or any third party in providing the agreed Services.
• To pay Saudi Arabia Visa Services for the Services and for any expenses as and when such payments are due, as indicated in this agreement including third party expenses associated with their applicant if any.
• To provide full and accurate information to Saudi Arabia Visa Services throughout the engagement period.
If you are purchasing a full representation service, in addition you agree:
• To disclose any issues relating to good character including any fixed penalty notice, civil, criminal or any traffic offence if these are required as part of your application.
• To provide their contact details to Saudi Arabia Visa Services on the first contact and to continually notify Saudi Arabia Visa Services within 7 days of any change in their contact details including email, telephone or address details.
• To provide further information and documents as requested by Saudi Arabia Visa Services and in case of deadlines, within 14 days of such request (or shorter period as notified by Saudi Arabia Visa Services in the event of a deadline).
• To ensure that the documents supplied are original, accurate and genuine. Any legal or financial implications incurred by Saudi Arabia Visa Services as a result of the submission of fraudulent or false documents will be the liability of the applicant.
• On submission of the visa application, the applicant agrees to not contact the issuing authorities on any matter specifically relating to their application. All enquiries of this nature should be first put through their dedicated caseworker/ consultant.
• To inform Saudi Arabia Visa Services promptly of any urgent communication from the Immigration authorities or other authorities as appropriate.
• To provide further information and/or documents at least two weeks before the submission deadline or at least one week before the deadline provided by Immigration Authorities.
• Saudi Arabia Visa Services shall not be responsible for any loss arising from the Client’s failure to respond to any requests for information and/or documents or any failure to provide information and/or documents which may affect the Client’s application.
• Saudi Arabia Visa Services will use its best endeavors to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the client's request. However, Saudi Arabia Visa Services shall not be held responsible for nor accept any liability for the actions or inaction of any consulate, embassy, or government department in delaying or not issuing such legalisation or rejection of visa issuance for any reason whatsoever and they may not provide a reason for the rejection.
• The issue of a visa and its types and validity is the decision of the issuing authority, it is the client's express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa/passport/document obtained includes and covers the periods of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and the visa type is valid for the purpose intended and nature of your visit.
• Saudi Arabia Visa Services reserves the right to retain all passports, documents and applications until payment of the aforementioned amounts is received in full.
• If any requests for additional information or documentation are not answered over a period of two (2) months, it will be considered that the client has defaulted under the Terms and Conditions and Saudi Arabia Visa Services is entitled to suspend the Client’s file and no refund is payable for failure to continue with the application after this period.
• Saudi Arabia Visa Services reserves the right to refuse in its total discretion to handle any application at any time and no reason need be given.
From time to time we may use “Third Party Providers” to assist with the provision of certain elements of the Services, for example we may use other visa agencies to process visa applications. As such, you acknowledge and agree that we may pass the Third Party Providers your personal information solely in relation to the provision of the Services.
Any fees paid to Saudi Arabia Visa Services are for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods. We will charge a 3.9% transaction fee on all credit card and non-UK card payments. If you have purchased a visa application service, please note that the embassy fees, issuing authority fees or the Government fees may change at any time prior to the submission of the application and it is your responsibility to pay the fees.
Please note that our professional fees, does not include any elements of embassy fees, visa fees or any other disbursements where applicable such as translation fees, NARIC fees, courier fees etc.
Upon receipt of payment, the Client is deemed to have engaged the Services of Saudi Arabia Visa Services. Our Service is our professional advice and expertise in relation to your chosen Service. Once the Service has been provided to you, it cannot be returned, whether or not you have changed your mind or you no longer wish to utilise it.
Limited circumstance refund
If you submit a written refund request through to us within 24 hours of payment, you may be entitled to a full refund if the service has not yet been provided to you and/or work has not commenced on your service documents.
In the event that you submit a refund request after 24 hours of payment and the service has not been provided but worked commenced on your service documents, then you will be entitled to a refund of up to 50% of the fees paid by you. All fees paid by Saudi Arabia Visa Services on your behalf as disbursements are non-refundable.
In the event that you submit a refund request after 24 hours of payment and the service has not been provided and work has not commenced on your service documents, then you will be entitled for 80% of the fees.
In the unlikely event that your application is rejected, then you entitled for refund of 25% in respect of the handling fees. If embassy charges are refundable, they will be returned to you also.
Saudi Arabia Visa Services is committed to providing you with quality services. We treat all feedback on our performance as an opportunity to learn more about our clients' needs and to improve our service. Saudi Arabia Visa Services is committed to resolving all clients’ complaints quickly and effectively. If our Services have not met your expectations, or you have a concern with Saudi Arabia Visa Services, please contact us.
If during the conduct of your case you become dissatisfied with any aspect of the service offered, please do not hesitate to raise this directly with your consultant.
Termination of Service
Without prejudice to the foregoing, we may terminate the Contract immediately if you:
1. fail to pay the price on the due date; or
2. are in breach of any term of the Contract; or
3. have improperly used this Website; or
4. have provided false or misleading information; or
5. have failed to provide instructions upon request or
6. If a conflict of interest arises.
The termination of the Contract (howsoever arising) will be without prejudice to any rights and remedies which may have accrued to either party.
Any conditions which impliedly have effect after termination or expiry will continue to be enforceable notwithstanding termination or expiry.
Client may terminate the agreement by giving us written notice to us at any time during the period of engagement. All refund may be given depending on the circumstances described above under the ‘limited circumstance refund’.
We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing or failure to perform any of our obligations under these Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by events outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, government action, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riots, fire, floods, strikes or other industrial action of whatever nature. If we are unable to perform our obligations under these Terms Conditions, we will promptly notify you of the nature and extent of the circumstances in question. Our performance under the Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event in question continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
Licence to use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
♦ republish material from this Website (including republication on another Website);
♦ sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
♦ show any material from the Website in public;
♦ reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose;
♦ edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website.
♦ You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
♦ You must not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
♦ You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent.
♦ You must not use our Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
♦ You must not use our Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with / you generate a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our Website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our Website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so].
We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
Limitation on Liability
Nothing in the Contract limits any liability on the part of either party which cannot legally be limited, including but not limited to liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
(c) breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession).
Subject to the above our total liability to the you arising out of or in connection with the Services shall be limited to the total fees paid or payable for the Services.
We warrant that the Services will be provided with reasonable skill and care and in view of this commitment, the terms implied by sections 3 and 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
Breaches of the Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under the Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
• Saudi Arabia Visa Services also reserves its right to issue proceedings for recovery of its fees/costs in the UK courts.
• We reserve the right to charge you interest at 8% plus the Bank of England base rate on all outstanding overdue invoices, in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debt Act. Any credit notes not taken within 60 days will be null and void.
• If any provision of the Terms and Conditions, is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, unenforceable or unreasonable it will, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, unenforceability or unreasonableness, be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy provided by the Terms and Conditions or by law will not be construed as a waiver of such right or remedy or a waiver of any other right or remedy.
• A person who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions will have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions.
• You have 30 days after completion of work by Saudi Arabia Visa Services from the issue visa date (or if not issued, from the date of order) to inform Saudi Arabia Visa Services of any claim related to our services. Once the relevant deadline has passed, any rights for rectification or compensation shall expire.
• These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the Services and the use of the Website and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
• You acknowledge that, in agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by us or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such agreement except as expressly stated in these Conditions.
• Neither party shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract concluded between us (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
• The Information published on the website doesn't constitute advice, it may change from time to time and varies from one applicant to another, therefore You must not rely solely on it.
• Client understands that the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner may inspect their file in order to perform their regulatory function.
• To maintain the highest standards of courtesy and service and help with training purposes, we may monitor or record our phone conversations with you.
• We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. We will post and material changes on the Website.
Law and jurisdiction
The Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to the Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.