The Saudi companion visa is offered for family members if one of them holds a Saudi Business visa or Saudi work visa. Anyone who has a Saudi Business visa or Saudi work visa could take their family members with them on the trip to Saudi Arabia by applying for them Saudi Companion Visa.
How to apply for a Saudi companion visa, please refer to the Visa Requirements section to ascertain which documents are required.
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- Passport must Be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application and declaration form, (the forms are found in the pack).
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application, we will complete this on your behalf.
- Main traveller passport and visa copy.
- Proof of relation legalised by the FCO, We can arrange the legalisation.
- Medical Insurance through Enjaz (visa online system) we will arrange this at the time of generating the visa application.
Fees & Timelines
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
|Single Entry or Multiple Entries up to 6 month||£130|
|Multiple Entries up to 2 years||£494|
|Enjaz Medical insurance||Between £20 to £140|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 1 working day||£280|
|Fast track Service; 2 working days||£220|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£180|
|Standard Service; 5 working days||£105|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£10|
|Additional handling fees for visa up to 2 years||£82|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- Must need proof of relationship between the applicant and the Saudi resident sponsor.
- Visitors should not overstay the time approved on the visa
- Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsoring resident in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi Companion Visit Visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process online by clicking the apply online button below or if your prefer offline then by downloading the visa pack at the bottom.
If you have any questions regarding the Companion visit visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist