Those who wish to live with their family (e.g. your husband or father) in Saudi Arabia, can apply for a 'Family Residency Visa'. Residency visas are available for the certain relatives of work residents in Saudi Arabia. Permitted relatives include: spouses, sons under the age of 18 years old and unmarried daughters on proof of marital status. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsoring resident in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application form, (the form is found in the pack).
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application, we will complete this on your behalf.
- A clear copy of Yellow Slip (Iqama approval) or residence Visa Authorization number from Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- For applicants aged 15 years old and over, a Medical report legalised by FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth office). We can arrange medical examination and the FCO Legalisation.
- A copy of Marriage certificate and copy of Birth certificate for children.
- A copy of spouse’s Passport & IQama.
- For applicants aged 18 years old and over, ACRO Police certificate Legalised by the FCO. We can arrange the FCO Legalisation.
Fees & Timelines
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 2 working day||£180|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£148|
|Express Service; 5 working days||£88|
|Medical examination takes 2 working days||£296|
|Medical report legalisation in one day by FCO||£75 plus handling fees £50|
|Medical report legalisation in 3 days by FCO
|£43 plus handling fees £50|
|Medical report legalisation in 7 days by FCO||£43 plus handling fees £30|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£10|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- MOFA - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government Invitation is required.
- Visitors should not overstay the time approved on the visa
- Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsoring resident in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi family residence visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process by downloading the visa pack below
If you have any questions regarding the family residence visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist