Commercial visas are available for the purposes of conducting commercial discussions and negotiations with companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by a sponsor company in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa. Commercial visa is solely for commercial purposes with a company in Saudi Arabia and you are supposed to leave the country once your business is done. It allows your company to trade with the companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- Authorisation by Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs for visa, or a letter of invitation approved by Saudi Chamber of Commerce addressed to the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia in the United Kingdom.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application and declaration form, (the forms are found in the download pack)
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application we will complete this on your behalf.
- A letter of invitation issued by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or the Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
- UK Company Support letter is required Please contact us for the template.
- Women under 40 their invitation must be approved from Saudi MOFA.
Fees & Timelines
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
|Single Entry, Double or Multiple Entries upto 6 month||£120|
|Multiple Entries upto 2 years||£480|
|Enjaz Travel insurance varies mainly depend on age||Between £40 to £140|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 1 working day||£324|
|Express Service; 2 working days||£224|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£148|
|Standard Service; 5 working days||£80|
|London Chamber of commerce certifying express service;
1 working day
|London Chamber of commerce certifying standard service;
2 working days
|Additional Handling fees for multiple visa up to 2 years||£82|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- You must ensure that you do not hold any existing Saudi visas that are current. All previous visas must have expired or cancelled before making your new application, alternatively we can arrange for cancellation of the valid visa prior to applying for the new one.
- Visitors should not overstay the time approved on the visa
- Commercial visas don’t allow the applicant the right to work or to live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Commercial visa applicants may also apply for their spouses and children under the age of 18 years old to accompany them. Such applications must be made under an Escort Visa
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi commercial visit visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process online by clicking the apply online button below or if your prefer offline then by downloading the visa pack at the bottom.
If you have any questions regarding the Commercial visit visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist