Students who need to learn at any instructive establishment in Saudi Arabia must apply for a student visa. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsor university in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
Certain age restrictions apply, applicants must be:
- Undergraduate and language courses – 17 to 25 years old;
- Postgraduate courses (MA/MSc) – 30 years old or less; and
- Doctorates (PhDs) – 35 years old or less.
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application form, (the form is found in the pack).
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application, we will complete this on your behalf.
- A copy of acceptance scholarship letter from the university in KSA.
- An original visa letter of Authorization from the Saudi Cultural attaché Bureau in London Addressed to the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Student’s visa approval number from the university in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
- Medical report legalised by FCO and Saudi embassy . We can arrange medical examination and the Legalisation for the report.
- A copy of Applicant’s CV.
- A copy of attested Qualifications by the Saudi cultural attache Bureau.
Fees & Timelines
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 1 working day||£180|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£148|
|Express Service; 5 working days||£88|
|Medical test takes 3 working days||£282|
|Medical report legalisation by FCO Premium;
1 working day
|£75 plus our handling fee £50|
|Medical report legalisation by FCO Express;
3 working days
|£43 plus our handling fees £50|
|Medical report legalisation by FCO Standard;
5 working days
|£43 Plus our handling fees £22.|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£10|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- The student visa holders are also given access to scholarships
- Students should not overstay the time granted by the visa
- Students should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi student visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process online by clicking the apply online button below or if your prefer offline then by downloading the visa pack at the bottom.
If you have any questions regarding the student visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist