If you are intending to undertake business in Saudi Arabia, you will need a Saudi business visa. A business visit visa allows you to attend events and business meetings for the company in Saudi Arabia. An invitation letter will be required for the applicants regardless if they are employed, Selfe employed or Sole trader. However, these visas are available for the owners, chairpersons or directors of companies and corporations who wish to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia without the need for a letter of invitation from a company in Saudi Arabia but will be at the discretion of the embassy. Applicants are required to submit proof of their UK business credentials. please click on the Business visa requirements for more details.
- Authorisation by Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs for visa, or a letter of invitation approved by Saudi Chamber of Commerce addressed to the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia in the United Kingdom.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application and declaration form, (the forms are found in the download pack)
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application we will complete this on your behalf.
- A letter of invitation issued by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or the Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
- UK Company Support letter is required Please contact us for the template.
- Women under 40 their invitation must be approved from Saudi MOFA.
Fees & Timelines
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
|Single Entry, Double or Multiple Entries upto 6 month||£130|
|Multiple Entries upto 2 years||£520|
|Enjaz Travel insurance varies mainly depend on age||Between £40 to £160|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 1 working day||£380|
|Fast Track Service; 2 working days||£260|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£180|
|Standard Service; 5 working days||£140|
|London Chamber of commerce certifying express service;
1 working day
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£10|
|Additional Handling fees for multiple visa 1 year +||£82|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- You must ensure that you do not hold any existing Saudi visas that are current. All previous visas must have expired or cancelled before making your new application, alternatively request us to cancel the current visa prior to applying for new one.
- Visitors should not overstay the time approved on the visa
- Business visas doesn't allow the applicant the right to work for a company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Business visa applicants may also apply for their spouses and children under the age of 18 years old to accompany them. Such applications must be made under an Escort Visa
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi business visit visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process online by clicking the apply online button below or if your prefer offline then by downloading the visa pack at the bottom.
If you have any questions regarding the businesst visit visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist